Evaluating An Offer On Your Home
Evaluating an offer on your home requires analyzing every variable. Those include ascertaining how anxious you are to move, whether or not the purchase of a new home is contingent on your current home’s sale, the mood and trend of the real estate market at the time of the offer, existing inventory and so on. The Lesti Team will assist you by assessing the quality of the offer, and will put unsurpassed negotiating skills to work to secure the best terms, and to ensure a smooth and expeditious transaction. Following are just a few of the many ways The Lesti Team will assist you through the process:
- Accompany you when the offer is presented
- Obtain background and qualification information about the potential buyer
- Offer any assistance necessary with the potential buyer’s financing
- Thoroughly review and explain the contract terms to you and detail its pros and cons.
- Guide you through responding to every key issue, including recommending contingencies, inspections, disclosures, escrow, buyer financing, and any unusual terms and costs
- Negotiate the optimum price and contract terms
- Inform you of any recent market activity pertinent to the transaction
- Communicate to you any governmental requirements that apply. Those might include a Transfer Disclosure Statement,Smoke Detectors Compliance, Environmental Hazards Disclosure; and Federal requirements such as The Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) and Lead Paint Hazard Reduction Act.
- The final decision to accept, reject or counter an offer is yours. The Lesti Team will provide all pertinent facts and advice, however,in order to assist you in making the right decision.
Following your acceptance of an offer, you will see how the knowledge, skill and overall expertise of The Team continue with managing the details of a home sale.